Friday, October 23, 2009

ABC's of me

I got tagged by Kelly from Jelly Beans.

A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: full (very full when the kids are in it too)
C - Chore you hate: hate, well that's a little strong, but I don't relish washing out the poopy diapers
D - Dog's name: Sally and Lassie
E - Essential start your day item: a cuppa! (that's hot tea in Brit lingo)
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'.7"
I - I am: Happy!
J - Job: Mom and Wife, gardener
K - Kids: Virginia, Miriam, Reuben and Seth
L - Living arrangements: single wide trailer on 17 acres
M - Mom's name: Gayl
N - Nicknames: uhh, my sisters have called me things like Sissypoo and Pollymolly- (especially when they wanted to annoy me)
O - Overnight hospital stay: none
P - Pet Peeve: whining- I have zero tolerance for whining.
Q - Quote from a movie: "It's but a flesh wound.", "Run away, run away!", "I'm not dead yet!" (what else is there to quote from???)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Jamie, Marianne, Grace, Stephen, Alan, Robert
T - Time you wake up: 7:30
U- Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: eggplant
W - Ways you run late: kids can't find shoes, forgot the cell phone, to name a few
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, chest, knee, head
Y - Yummy food you make: apple pie
Z - Zoo favorite: I really hate seeing animals in cages, but trained sea lions are really cool

Now it's your turn!
I'm tagging the other contributors on this blog!

1 comment: