Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Mother Blessing

http://www.pdphoto.org/PictureDetail.php?pg=8506&mat=pdefOn Saturday, my sisters and mom threw a surprise Mother Blessing shower for me. I certainly did not deserve any of it, but I enjoyed myself immensely. It was great to see some old friends again as well as visit with my dear family.

So to all you wonderful mothers and daughters who blessed me,
Grandma
Mom
Jamie
Marianne
Grace
Lacey
Karen
Cindy
Mirenda
Natasha
Laura
Valerie
Rebecca
Marileze
Danielle
enjoy this song, my blessing back to you. :)

The Great Storm is over- John McCutcheon

1 comment:

treemusicmama said...

Thank you, dear sister! That's such a wonderful song. I'm so glad you enjoyed the shower. We just wanted you to know that you are loved and cared for and greatly admired! I love you.