Friday, October 23, 2009

ABC's of me

I got tagged by Sara!


A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: queen, and I wish I had a California king (well, I do, sort of...!)
C - Chore you hate: Sara' right...poopy diapers are nasty, but I really REALLY hate washing lettuce.
D - Dog's name: Liam...oh wait, he's my son
E - Essential start your day item: food
F - Favorite color: green and brown
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'.6 1/2"
I - I am: adventurous
J - Job: Mom and Wife and apartment homesteader
K - Kids: Liam
L - Living arrangements: Apartment....tiny one, too.
M - Mom's name: Gayl
N - Nicknames: My favorite one is Babe.
O - Overnight hospital stay: When I was born, most likely.
P - Pet Peeve: when people say "their" when they mean "him" or "her"
Q - Quote from a movie: "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants and slide on the ice!" (M*A*S*H)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Sara, Jamie, Grace, Stephen, Alan, Robert
T - Time you wake up: Between 8-9
U- Underwear: cotton, sometimes
V - Vegetable you dislike: cabbage
W - Ways you run late: can't decide what to wear, sudden poopy diapers, baby sleeping....
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and spine
Y - Yummy food you make: Curried Lamb, among many others
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys!

Now it's your turn!
I'm tagging the other contributors on this blog!

No comments: