Friday, April 10, 2009

Coupon Database

I've spent a lot of the past few days searching for Internet coupon deals on products I buy. There is a lot of junk to weed through, and a lot of dead ends, but I was able to find some good offers. I thought I would start a database here of the good ones, which can be added to and updated as our contributors and readers discover them, and removed as they expire.

Best Coupon Sites:
Here is an article about the "5 Best Coupon-Clipping Websites".
Of these I liked Coupon Cabin the best. They have every brand listed alphabetically.
I also found Health E Savers to have a few coupons of products on my usual grocery list. Best of all, they e-mailed me the coupons.
Mambo Sprouts natural and organic food brands

Individual Internet Coupons and Offers:
Seventh Generation
Stonyfield Farm
Organic Valley
Spectrum Oil


Other Offers:
I took a pop quiz about organic farming from Earthbound Farm and they quickly sent me a coupon for $1 off any of their products, plus a newsletter with 2 more coupons.

Sign up for Juicy Juice newsletter and get coupons. I also signed up to receive a free sippy cup in the mail. It came just in time for Reuben's birthday. :)

Sign up to receive Mambo Sprouts coupon books in the mail.

Sign up to receive a coupon for a free can of Mighty Dog dog food and other Purina offers

Take the Give a Bowl quiz from Purina and get coupons for $4 off dog or cat food plus they will donate $1 to your local animal shelter when you redeem it.

Request Responses

I e-mailed several manufacturers of the products I buy, let them know why I liked their product and asked for coupons. Listed are the ones that responded with coupons.

Smuckers- sent 2 $.55 off coupons for any of their products

Born Free Eggs- sent 2 $.35 off coupons

No comments: